Regardless what the device and firmware it takes, everyone feels the need of proper iOS management. In target, those who sit on the latest update Apple given about two weeks before, here I brought you an update to iTools 10.3.3 and simply to outline how it differed from Apple’s own management solution iTunes. So read on and catch everything here.
For anyone looking for a stable run can now take iOS 10.3.3 latest which Apple has put in the public about two weeks back. Like in the time of testing, the update comes in a minor weight only in the focus to the fixes and under the hood improvements. Most notably, it addresses the security trouble dubbed Broadpwn exploit which has allowed some hackers to take control of the system through the WiFi chipset. While that comes one of the major reasons for one to go on with iOS 10.3.3 Download, on the other side the update is also focused on getting the next jailbreak in turn. And while all these go, the need of iTools Download will be all you want just to keep the side of management smooth. Starting from the features, let us move to all the specifications.
Notable iTools 10.3.3 Features
As you are repeatedly stated, iTools comes in the role of iTunes but with the addition of more productive features. In fact, it is 100% user supportive and comes with the highest compatibility with Windows and Mac OS. And from all that iTools is capable, I list down the most notable as follows to make you updated about the biggest uses of this amazing free utility.
- Check for the recent software availability and let you upgrade the device easily
- In any time, you can downgrade to the possible lowest just like with iTunes
- Manage applications with proper installing, uninstalling, backups and more
- Make complete backup of the device’s data with support for super restores
- Fast and wide supportive data migrating
- All kind of multimedia monitoring
- Complete Desktop management through Mac and Windows
- Ringtone maker, wallpaper and theme adjusting and more customization features
- Complete System log access
- All file management through a different section of File Explorer
- Exclusive feature to keep battery management under the control
- Manage iBooks, Phone, Apps, iMessage, Contacts and more
Like to Install iTools iOS 10.3.3, then refer the Video Below
System Requirements for iTools iOS 10.3.3
- Windows Operating system- version 10, 8.1, 8.0, 7, Windows XP or Vista
- Mac – OS X 10.8 to above
Am I Compatible?
- Latest iPhone 7/7 Plus
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c and 5s
- iPhone 6/6 Plus and iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- iPad mini 2, mini 3, and 4 models
- 6th Generation iPod Touch device
- 4th Generation iPad
- iPhone SE
- iPad Air and Air 2
- 9.7 and 12.9 inches iPad Pro models
Anything problematic with iTools 10.3.3?
iTools is the solution for anyone gets tired with iTunes complications. So there, you hardly encounter any troubles with its work frame where the all-user targeted and given access. But as to the most of the reviews, we come to know iTools having a little delaying in getting connected to the function in the times you have been repeatedly using. And as another con, the support lack for iTunes is considered which is find a disadvantage at some.
Under the updates iTools 4.0, you will be able to pick iTools 10.3.3 which is serving for the latest 10.3.3 updated devices. Just as much as compatibility continued for various firmware and device up to now, you will be able to keep working stable with iTools for iOS 10.3.3. So stay with us and get more on iTools updates ahead.